Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Deepblue
      Participant

Hello. I’m new here and I’m in a very dark place. So much has happened since the beginning of the year. I’m struggling with my feelings, pain, betrayal, the lies, I’m finding it very hard. The worst thing is, I still love him although I know I can never go back! It’s such a complicated situation. I’m not sure how much I can say on here?

KIP.
      Participant

Hey there and welcome. Are you getting support from your local women’s aid? You just have to be careful about posting identifying details like names and places and details of incidents etc but you can generalise. And we can see if we can support you. Have you spoken to your GP? Do you have support?

Deepblue
      Participant

Hi KIP
      I was referred as urgent and have heard from them but it’s going to be a couple of weeks. It’s not just the violence. There are other factors such as homeless. (Husband owns the house) no money, clothes, I had to give up my job and there is a third party involved!

Hazydayz
        Participant

Hello again Deepblue. Just read what you posted yesterday. I can’t offer much support other than this…I want you to see a reply if you are looking this morning? My heart goes out to you againđź’•

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content