Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Orangerainbow
      Participant

Hi, I am new here and just here for the same reason as everyone else.

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hello Orangerainbow,

Welcome to the forum. I hope you find it a supportive and useful place to be.

Take care and keep posting,
      Lisa

Orangerainbow
      Participant

Thank you Lisa

Eggshells
      Participant

Hi Lovely,

I left a reply for you on your other post.

Welcome to the forum. I hope that you will find it a really safe and supportive space to help you through your journey.

The ladies here are amazing, wise, experienced and caring. It’s a lovely place to be. xx

Orangerainbow
      Participant

Thank you Egg shells. Really need friends right now. Your message made me smile thank you

Pinkypanther
      Participant

Welcome. Hope this forum helps you as much as it does me. xx

Secretlife
      Participant

Welcome Orangerainbow. Joining this forum has been a gamechanger for me and I have learnt so much. The wonderful ladies here are all at different stages in their journeys, so their experience and knowledge is vast! I’m sure you will find comfort and strength here xx

gettingtired
      Participant

I second what Secretlife says. It’s a very special place despite the circumstances for us being here in the first place xx

Orangerainbow
      Participant

Thank you ladies. I am in crisis right now and having somewhere to go mentally helps. I cannot stay where I am at the moment but an scared to go into a refuge or b&b. My anxiety prevents me from coping well. My fight or flight is kicking in big time. I just don’t trust outside sourced. I have always kept myself to myself.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content