Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      fizzylem
      Participant

It’s taken me a very long time to get here, but tomorrow I get my keys!!! This is the begining of a new start for us; or could be if things go how we hope. It gives me hope, feels like it will be a big leap in the right direction. I’ve got a grumbling anxiety in my stomach, but I know this is normal in the situation I’m in, knowing he is gunning for me and going to try and cause as many problems as he can – thing is – I’m moving anyway! Lol. Once we move in officially I’m going to try and not look back anymore, not let him effect me or life – I’m going to cut him dead completely; he will not know where we are – so for now, unless that has to change, I’m going to relish this freedom and sense of feeling safe and hidden, and breath in the fresh air x

AlwaysSorry
      Participant

Congratulations FL 🙂 This is wonderful news, I’m so happy to read you can start building a life in surroundings not tainted by his presence, a home x I truly hope for you all that he won’t succeed, you deserve to build a life and have this new start to do so without any interference from him. Very very big step towards freedom, will keep my fingers crossed for you that it stays a safe haven for you x

Twisted Sister
      Participant

Dear Fizzylem

I am thrilled for you, what wonderful news!

🏠 🍾 💐

I truly hope things brings massive change for you.

Twisted Sister
      Participant

*this

KIP.
      Participant

Yayyy👏 Sounds fab. Good luck in your new 🏡 home! Make lots of new happy memories 💕

Lavenderrose
      Participant

Wonderful news 💗🥂 the world is your oyster now x

fizzylem
      Participant

Thanks ladies, lots of unknowns atm but this is something he can not control – for now anyway x

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content