Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      G-fez
      Participant

Hey,
      I finally reported my ex after years of on / off abuse. During the lockdown it all started up again and was worse than ever before and as iv titled I am lucky to be here. I’m now (detail removed by moderator) on from reporting him and still waiting for (detail removed by moderator) but it’s not getting much easier mentally.
      The ex’s family have terrorised me since I reported him, putting complaints into my work trying to get me to loose my job, showing up at the house, showing up at my work, putting letters through my (detail removed by moderator) door, contacting my friends through (detail removed by moderator), creating fake profiles to contact me on, texting me and so on. I have documented it all, reported it to the police but no charges have come from it.

I know I’m on the right path but I feel it was easier to cope with the abuse rather than all this harassment and people judging me (the family are spreading rumours) people who don’t even know me are calling me names and hoping that my ex (detail removed by moderator)

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content