Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      winterjasmine1
      Participant

Hello Ladies
      Many thanks for this. I’ve been made aware of this support through the police and I’m very grateful for the space. I’m saying hello but not quite ready to say more yet. Thank you – it feels a very safe and supportive environment. Winterjasmine1

KIP.
      Participant

Hello and welcome. Take your time. It helped me to read other posts before I managed to post myself. We are here to help x

Pinkypanther
      Participant

welcome.
      I find reading other peoples posts and the advice given to them helps aswell as actually posting things myself. We have all been through abuse in one form or another so you may see posts that really relate to you and will help you out aswell.
      take your time and talk when you are ready, you have made the fist step well done.
      I have been feeling stronger and better about myself each day since joining this group, with reading other peoples posts and making a few of my own.
      a lovely bunch of ladies on here who are always there to help and listen x*x

Eggshells
      Participant

Hi Winterjasmine1,

Welcome to the forum.

It sounds like you have good support from the police.

The forum is wonderful. Lots of very wise and kind and supportive ladies who will understand you perfectly.

Well done for writing your first post, I think its the hardest one to write. xx

Secretlife
      Participant

Hello Winterjasmine1

Welcome to this forum. I hope you find it as informative and as comforting as I do. The ladies on here are wonderful, and we are all at different stages of our journeys. Sending you a welcome hug 🤗 x*x

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content