Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Girlvoice
      Participant

so i studied abuse but i thought it would never happen to me . my husband treats me so badly and my family use me as their scapegoat i have no one to turn tooo , my husband (detail removed by moderator) put me down due to my weight he also fiancianally controls me hes done (detail removed by moderator) bank frauds on me the (detail removed by moderator) , my mum is very controlling tooo and sadistic she has my son as local authority are involved aka social services my husband makes up allegations about me accusing me of dv hes a classsic naracasstict person bbut social service dont belive just the other day he accused me of punching him (detail removed by moderator) whilst my son was around im (detail removed by moderator) but im a high functioning asd and i have unstable mentral traits this is where my mum and husband take advantagew of me not just my mum my whole family lets be honest im the black sheep of the family ive overdosed (detail removed by moderator) times and even self harm when professionals are meant to belive me they turn their backs on me sometimes i just want to escape with my son but iv3e tried refugees in the past and didnt work me . i returned home (detail removed by moderator) times . i have my own accomadation which is good but i feel isolatecd and alienated my son i only see him on my husbands timings and my mums . everyone thinks i dont know how badly they treat me but i know all the signs as i have done the dv freedom project my parents blame my mental health for everything and end up supooring my husband also this was a foreced marriage i only went to (detail removed by moderator) for mental health treatment but my mum forced me to marry  (detail removed by moderator) which is kinda icky now he has my son he threaten me every day by saying hes going to call the social services on me snd the police yes i can be eratic in my presenation due to my mental health but that doesnt mean i would ever hurt my (detail removed by moderator) son i missed so much of my sons life and hes using my son like s pawn agaisnt me i feel child services favour him more than me when i pass on information like i said to the child ss that they are poisioning my sons mind , and using him agaisnt me the ss refutes these claims and said its sall in my head now to talk about my in laws (detail removed by moderator) lets just say they sre money grabbers lairs and alsmost like money grabbing leeches they have a mansion their precious son eg my husband payds for sll their lifestyle while i live in a council one bedroom flat with damp and in not saying he shouldnt support his parents but when i say all the bank transfers going through money on (detail removed by moderator)  it makes me mad as my husband sends huge amounts of mondey back home but never has enough for me snd my son i pay with benefits for my son from his food clothes to his daily care since my son was born (detail removed by moderator)  everyy expense i have covered whilst ss mt husband pays for everything please help as i dontb know if i should leave him or stay with him for our child this effecting me outwardly too and inwardaly im getting moee depressed (detail removed by moderator)
      thanks for readings

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content