Tagged: 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      EeyoreNoMore
      Participant

Hi ladies. I split with my ex a short while ago. He took my youngest while I was at work to live with his family. I have an older child by previous father.

Did emergency court hearing and got her back, plus a non molestation order. Now waiting for next hearing (detail removed by moderator) where he gets to have his say. I’ve seen his statement which is full of absolute lies, both about me and my child.

He is accusing me of being alcoholic and accusing my teen son of sexually abusing our child. I know in my heart this is not true but have never met anyone in my life who can lie like this!

Have read a couple of HG Tudor bits on my kindle and wow does he hit the nail on the head. Hoping and praying the courts and everyone can see through my exs ridiculous accusations.

Malaya
      Participant

Hi, sorry you’re going through such a horrible situation. These men just lie and lie to hurt us. I’ve only just started to have a look at this hug Tudor as I worried it might be triggering. It is helpful, but I can only take very small doses. I like hiddenhurt. Full of info
      Have you got a women’s aid worker? Mine is lovely, she got me on an abuse course which is really helping too. Try and get as much evidence as you can to take with you or send into the court. Lots of luck x

EeyoreNoMore
      Participant

Hi Malaya, I haven’t got a WA worker – do I just phone and ask for one?

I’ll have a look at hidden hurt.

Thanks! xx

Malaya
      Participant

Hi sorry I didn’t see that you had replied. Just call the women’s aid helpline. They are really lovely and understanding. They will give you the support and advice you need xx

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content