Tagged: 

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Here is an exert from my favourite No Contact guru Zari Ballard:

No contact allows us to breathe, to relax in our own skin, to realize that we are worthy individuals outside of the reality the n********t creates for us. Even if he leaves you, that should mean for you no contact game on! And make sure the door hits him on the way out! Then, bolt down the hatches, put some compassionate girlfriends on speed dial, delete his email address, delete his phone number (he’ll probably be changing it anyway – my did it every single time!), and start the no contact agenda…one painful day at a time. Giving up the need for closure and cutting the (detail removed by Moderator) off at the knees is the only way to save the rest of your life. This is one situation where no pain, no gain is a truism!

lover of no contact
      Participant

I agree.

The greatest n**********c injury we can bestow is us going No Contact. It says to the abuser, we know what you’re about. The game is up with us. It is our revenge. No Contact gives the control back to us.

But it is excruciatingly painful initially. Man-pain hurts so much. Thats why we need this forum, to get through the pain.

You are right and there may be slip ups along the way. It is about forgiving ourselves and try to learn from the toxic devastation that results from that contact. XXXXX

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content