Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Poppy345
      Participant

Hi ladies
      I left my relationship (detail removed by moderator) ago and finally (detail removed by moderator) I changed my phone number so he couldn’t contact me anymore as I’d had my fill. I’d left but at times to be honest it didn’t feel like it. He started emailing the texts!!! So I blocked his email. I was feeling empowered. What else could he do. Oh he sank further than even I couldn’t have dreamt. They included using the kids as messengers, reducing my maintenance (detail removed by moderator) out of spite. I held strong and let my solicitor deal with silliness. I’m gutted it’s had to come to this for the sake of the kids but I spent (detail removed by moderator) with this guy (detail removed by moderator) of which know he was an online cheat!!! I ruined my health giving him kids that he doesn’t love just uses. I won’t speak to him so he’s stopped their pocket money – he knows that’s my weakness. This time I’ve apologised to the kids for them being dragged in and said I can’t speak to him just to get their pocket money re-reinstated. They both understand. I’m at my lowest ever but ladies there is always something to cling onto even if it just not letting ‘them’ win xx

Chickadee
      Participant

Hey Poppy –

Use the Solicitor to handle him putting the kids in the middle and the maintenance issues.

If you have any type of on line account….twitter, facebook, instagram….. etc he will pop up there too! Or monitor your information to see ways to get at you. Block him.

Overall, you sound like your doing really well and your spirits are actually good!

Blessings, Chickadee

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content