Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi,

I’m in a refuge and was due to move at the end of the month. I’ve contacted the council and the private landlord, no one seems to know if it will still oo ahead.

Is anyone else due to move out imminently? Is it going ahead or being cancelled? I would like oo know so I can pack and deep clean for the next family and also budget for the move

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hi there Squeakycheese, I am sorry to hear that you do not feeling clear about what is happening. Have you been able to talk to your key worker about the end of your tenancy? Your refuge should be able to give you some information around this.

Shelter have updated their guidance around the impact of the corona virus, you can find it here

Best wishes

Lisa

JoyForever
      Participant

Hi,

I was just offered a property by a housing association, so I know that we are considered as a urgent need to be moved. How is it going?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content