Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Popilol
      Participant

Hi,
      I haven’t been on for a while. I have returned from my final hearing for a non-molestation order at court which my ex was contesting. Well the order still stands and I feel so relieved. The judge was amazing and saw through all of his lies.
      I just wanted to say thank you to everyone because you all really helped me understand what was going on and gave me strength and courage to continue.

diymum@1
      Participant

thank goodness now you are safe – so glad the judiciary are starting to see through these men and are understanding the dynamics they use. You obviously applied yourself , well done you xx you’ve made me smile much love diymum 😀

InHope
        Participant

Hi Popilol, I am so pleased you have got some peace with help from the courts. I would love to know more, as I’m going through this now. It’s hard to prove emotional abuse, wish I had half the stuff he done on video.

KIP.
      Participant

With the new coercive control laws the judiciary are receiving training, I think this has made a huge difference to the outcomes. Well done for seeing this through. Remember you lived through this nightmare and you are the one who knows him best. Power to you x

EbonyRaven
      Participant

What great news. Go you!! So pleased for you. x

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content