Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    • #112715

      I’m currently pregnant with 1st baby and long story short father is playing mind games. A while ago I told him not to message and if there were any baby updates I would update him. He continued to message. I went to police they said no crime committed. So I wrote a letter telling him to go through a 3rd party for baby updates only and he continued to message (still not classed as harrasment) he has some of my stuff and he was suppose to bring it up and everytime he gives a date there is a reason he can’t so it gets put off for another week – leaving me to worry for another week. He said he would drop some stuff off (detail removed by moderator) and I spent all day with the whole house locked up hiding in one of the back rooms. All he dropped off was (detail removed by moderator) (I’m still pregnant so not sure why he brought (detail removed by moderator)) so I sent via 3rd part a message asking him to post up the personal possessions that I wanted (my (detail removed by moderator), stuff like that) he said he was away and would sort it when he got back – now he’s saying that he will be away another week then will come to my house to drop stuff off again as he did before. I’m really scared. I don’t want him at the house. What can I do?? I will be calling WA this week as well for an extra opinion but has anyone dealt with anything like this?? I was thinking maybe try to get a non molestation order but I’m scared that if he takes me court to get contact or custody and he’s granted it that I won’t be able to be close enough to baby to grab and run and I’m just gonna be really scared whenever he has it 😔😭 what do I do?!?!?


    • #112788
      Main Moderator

      Hi Solivagant

      I just wanted to show you some support. I am sorry to hear how your ex partner is continuing to message you, this must be very upsetting for you.

      You don’t have to let him into your home, he is making things very difficult and continuing to be controlling. You could try calling the police on 101 and seeing if they could help and be there with you to make sure you are safe.

      It’s a good idea to speak to your local Women’s aid this week for further advice. You could also speak to DV Assist about a non-molestation order to see if this is an option for you.

      Take care and please keep posting to let us know how you are,


      • #112873

        I spoke to case worker and she said either let him do it or offer that he post it. I’ve told him to post it but is refusing and saying that I am being unreasonable and will be dropping it at the house??

        My case worker also said its incredibly hard to get a non molestation order as he’s playing mr nice guy the messages don’t appear threatening.

        So again there is nothing I can do!! I can try calling 101 but I doubt they will do anything

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ Jobs


Log in with your credentials


Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content