Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    • #12133

      I was wondering if anyone knows anything about these?

      I am separated from him, but he is still denying me access to my finances, and refuses to let me be involved in the rental of our property. I feel he is using this as a way to control me, as its the only way he can still assert his control over me. Am I likely to get a non molestation order to stop him from doing this? He has lied to me over and over again about the finances/rental. All of this means I can’t fully move on because he is bullying me. I have lots of texts that prove my case. I just want rid of him 100%

    • #12134

      Hi there, you need a solicitor. Many will offer the first session free so you could go to a few and see what each say. If they are your finances, can you change your bank/empty the account? You could approach the rental company and request any monies are halved in the meantime until the court sorts the finances. My ex stole tens of thousands, hid money, froze accounts. They are dreadful people and of they think they are losing control, the gloves come off. A good solicitor who has experience of dealing with an abuser. This is very important. I told my first solicitor what he was like and she led me to believe she had experience of dealing with these n**********c pathological liars and I was badly let down. Do not hold back when you tell her that he has no moral compass and will take the shirt off your back given the opportunity. The only good thing is, even when they employ solicitors, the lies never stop so,at least you have a record. You really have to be in a strong frame of mind and have no empathy or sympathy when dealing with these men. Remove as much emotion and deal with facts. Good luck. Unless he is made to sort things out, he just wont x

    • #12150

      For this you need to phone the NCDV. They can help you and it does only cost the £100 to serve it to him. The NCDV has lawyers who will help you over the phone writing it and then the rest is email and maybe a few more phone calls. You can get an emergency court appointment when they help you and you can represent yourself and tell the judge why you want it. It can be granted for a year and then it needs to be renewed.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

Log in with your credentials


Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content