Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      iamme
      Participant

Does anyone know if you can cancel a non mol order? I took one out thinking it would not affect his job but as soon as he showed his licensing authority, they took his badge and vehicle licence. This means he can’t work. I don’t think I need it anymore because now I have my family’s support. He’s not living with me and hasn’t tried to make contact. I only found out because he wanted my brother to help him understand what the letters said. My brother says to leave it and let him suffer but I didn’t intend to cause anyone to lose their job. It’s going to make child maintence arrangements harder aswell as his supporting his extended family. I don’t know what to do? Can I cancel the order?

KIP.
      Participant

Do not believe a word he says. Speak to the solicitor who helped you with the order. Why would he even show his licensing authority in the first place? It doesn’t make sense. These men are liars. Please do nothing until you have absolute proof. The conditions of the order say nothing about his job so I cannot see why this should affect it. I understand the child maintenance problems it might bring but think very carefully before you act. It’s there for your protection.

iamme
      Participant

Thanks Kip, my brother said the same thing. He told me to stuff his money, he’s going to use it to control me further.

Tiffany
      Participant

Yup. The consequences are all his fault. Also why get your brother to help him understand it? The only reason I can think of is that he knew it would get back to you. He is absolutely trying to manipulate you, and without the order I am sure he will get worse.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content