Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Surviving
      Participant

Hi again. Things haven’t settled with the ex and kids yet but I have been happy with my new man. Things are still bad with the EX. My daughter is becoming more reluctant to go to her dad now he gave up the house and moved in his partners small place. My daughter tells me she is being bullied there by dad’s partners son. But also she makes allegations that he is hurting her and when I ask him about it he ignores me. So I stoped her going one day (detail removed by Moderator my daughter is not happy. There is no routine. She is not sleeping and is getting very aggressive. I’m scared now that I will loose her to him after cafcass said if their relationships breaks down they may give her to him even though he abuse the other 2 children and myself.(detail removed by Moderator) by not sending her but she refused to go anyway and I have a duty to protect my child.. he was an hour late (detail removed by Moderator) getting her (detail removed by Moderator). When he did show up my daughter clinged to me and wouldn’t go and he wouldn’t even get out the car to even try and encourage her to go.

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hi Surviving

Sounds like you have done the right thing by stopping contact if your daughter is telling you that she is being bullied and hurt during contact with your ex. Keep a diary of anything your daughter tells you about how she feels about contact and any changes in behaviour if there is talk of further contact. You might want to encourage her to talk to a teacher at school as the more professionals she discloses this kind of information to the better the evidence against him is.

Take care and keep posting

Lisa

Surviving
      Participant

Thank you. I have made an appointment for her to see a doctor as she proper beats me up. It’s really upsetting me and I don’t know what to do with her.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content