Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Soulsearcher18
      Participant

Yep, not feeling it entirely today. I mean, not horrendously bad or anything and feel a bit guilty posting when there are so many voices that are not out yet and need help but it’s just a bit s****y really.

So I am out, have been for a while.

I’ve done a fair bit of learning, got a whole load left to do.

I’m trying my best here. I mean at life, not forum- though I’m trying my best here too to help if I can.

I’ve been followed ever since I was out, consistently, persistently. All perfectly in an above board way I might add. Then all the tables got turned. Now they’re following me too, along with him, and they are a tool for him to continue to berate me. Think that horrid woman out of the Ministry of Magic from Harry Potter and that’s how I think of them, I mean- not personally, I’m sure they are lovely and mean well but what s***e they put their name too- I’ve no respect for at all. They’ve got their place and they prop up the patriarchy very nicely thank you very much.

I’ve good people around me, some who recognise it, see it and believe it (I mean other than my friends and family who of course do- wouldn’t tolerate anyone around me that doesn’t after all we’ve been through) but none who seem able to put their heads above the parapet and speak, or shout out for me and mine. With one exception and I bet you can guess which one that might be else I probably wouldn’t be on here.

I am angry with it and I’ve every right to be for it all stinks. Needs overturning, ripping up, turning on its head, revolutionised.
      My heart is with them snowflakes on the street fighting and crying out for change. It can’t come soon enough.

I’ll be back, I’ll be back writing words of support, signposting fantastic services of hope and urging strength but not just now. Just now I’m fed up of him, of them and I’m angry at them. I want to rage against the machine right now. Right now I’ve a passion for change- that won’t go anywhere , just right now I want it NOW but I know it is a drip, drip thing. Every single one, Every single one that crosses over- that’s an army (for want of a better word?) growing.

But maybe, maybe there might be a rising coming? I live in hope, I’m at the front when it does. (Yes, that is a bit Handmaid’s Tale there folks!!- I did watch a bit of that before getting out but totally stopped following it afterwards- I’ve some catching up to do.)

Hazydayz
      Participant

Soulsearcher18, you are like the rest of us, feeling the bad days and the not so bad. Good days come along unexpectedly, and that’s good. You take as much time as you need? better days will return to you, and remember, everything shared here makes for a better day. Hope tomorrow is better, a good dayđź’ž

Soulsearcher18
      Participant

Thanks Hazydayz,
      That was a bit of a rant and better shared on here than directly to people involved me thinks!
      Feeling brighter today, bit of self care was in order – had a lovely relaxing bath and a pamper, now out and about for some fresh air.
      Hoping everyone gets a chance to get out and enjoy the sunshine today x

Hazydayz
        Participant

So glad to hear that your having a better time of it today Soulsearcher18. Me too. đź’ž

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content