Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      BraveStrongSmart
      Participant

Haven’t been on here that much… but lately I’ve just been feeling so down in the dumps. I started speaking to an old flame recently and lately they’ve just been sending mixed signals and now they completely ignore me. Not sure how to feel about it…
      I’ve noticed myself getting more anxious and stressed about certain situations… I feel like I’m stepping back to my old emotionless life and slowly causing myself more pain than good.
      What to do hey..?

Kitkat44
      Participant

Hey there, I’m not out yet but saw you’ve been feeling down in the dumps. Me too, so fed up with it all.
      So just wanted to send a 🤗 and say be gentle and kind to yourself.
      Take care xx

Grey Rock
      Participant

BraveStrongSmart. Sorry you’re feeling blue. Maybe it’s more a case of just accepting that this is a person who isn’t willing or able to give you what you want and need, and making the decision to emotionally move on. If this is how he is already, why think it’s likely to change for the better?

You are brave. You are strong. You are smart… You deserve better.

GR

BraveStrongSmart
      Participant

Sending 💕 and 🤗 Kitkat44. I hope you get out of your situation!xx

GR- thank you. I think I just need to have some kind and gentle times for myself and not go after someone who doesn’t give me 100% and more. Thank you!! Sending 💕 and 🤗 xx

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content