Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Headspinning
      Participant

After a difficult week (see I’ve just been gas lighted Post) he is staying away but we now start the different tactics.
      Firstly (detail removed by moderator) suggesting a night out out (detail removed by moderator)
      So I get the whole “so you expect me to just act like nothing is wrong in front of others”
      I say no – others know we have issues, in just saying I won’t make it awkward if you want to attend.
      I now get a message from him that he’s taken the day off (detail removed by moderator) Guilt tripping me into feeling sorry for him.
      How did he get to be the victim?! It must be nice to be able to take the day off whenever you are down and use a tank of fuel on a drive!
      Frustrated as one of my bug bears is his casual attitude to work. Without seemingly considering the bills have to be paid whether he decides to work or not.
      I know I should go grey stone and not answer so I am venting here!!
      Wonder what will come next.

KIP.
      Participant

When his guilt tripping doesn’t work the next step is usually blaming you for everything that’s gone wrong in his life. It’s all your fault and you don’t understand how bad things are for him. You can bet he knows your bug bear and that’s exactly why he’s doing it x keep ignoring him. Block him and don’t engage. It’s pointless engaging. He lies and talks nonsense. You end up confused and stressed.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content