Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

That when he had access to his son when they first seperated he said his ex wife had sent the police round to do a welfare check on his son… this made me wonder things… hes totally blamed her for everything… but on fbook she seems so popular and nice..he said she will manipulate whenever she can… that when he confronted her about money missing in the bank she threw a (detail removed by moderator) at him… but hes also a gambling problem. He came across as being ok… but theres always been something not quite right with him. X

Iwantmeback
      Participant

Hi there, yes I’ve since came to realise that what my oh said about his ex was really what he did to her, with her defending herself the only way she knew how. I’m just no longer willing to try to make that man feel better about himself at my expense. Having a gambling problem doesn’t make someone abusive, but they will use it as an excuse to hide behind, something that we will use to excuse their abusive behaviour. It sounds as if you were listening to your self but like all of us, paid no heed to what we were trying to tell ourselves.
      💞💞

Lettitgo
      Participant

Mine told me his ex as a alcoholic that’s why he had to leave, I now think why was she?? And I think I know xx

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content