Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Soulsearcher18
      Participant

This one’s for you littledove!

I shall start with negative and end on positive.

Negative:
      I have a worry about the children with their paternal parent- can’t give details but I have learnt that I have tried/am trying and that there is only so much I can do- some of this is on the heads of others now too.

Positive:
      I have had a nice sleep and rest! That makes a world of difference. I have a lot to get done but this afternoon/evening is un-apologetically me time. I’m going to have a lovely evening watching a film.

littledove
      Participant

Aww great Soulsearcher!

You’re doing amazing and your children are incredibly lucky to have you by their sides 💞

A good sleep is the best medicine. And never apologise for having me-time! You should have a little bit of me-time every day whenever you can, you deserve it! 😌 enjoy your film x

JustHadEnough
      Participant

I’m so looking forward to having a sleep and restful one at that, I’m so looking forward to just watching a film or tv channel without being made to feel bad, I’m so looking forward to not having to wash dishes immediately after making food (or even leaving them 24 hours if I so want!) I’m so looking forward to not having an argument over anything and everything he feels necessary to get his point across.I’m so glad your on the other side and I am counting down the days until I can feel the same freedom too.

littledove
        Participant

I hope you find your freedom soon, it will be the best feeling in the world being able to be you again! Big hugs to you ❤️

Soulsearcher18
      Participant

Thank you both, JustHadEnough- hopefully this shows there is life after. This was not a sleep from exhaustion where you feel tired afterwards and just can’t get enough either. It was restful and relaxing. This has been a long time coming though, a long time coming but it is worth it.
      Take care xx

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content