Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Alittlelost
      Participant

Because my partner is now working from home he wants us ( me and pet) to stay shut in just the one upstairs room. Its driving me and my pet mad. I just found out i wont be given any mental health team suport either and im terrified. Ive had there support for last (detail removed by moderator) and now its totally gone. I dont know how im going to cope. I feel really suicidal and agghgh i just want to scream. I wish i could just die in my sleep. Be so much easier.

KIP.
      Participant

He has no right to ask this of you. Please keep your phone on you at all times. Remember the Samaritans are there 24/7 if you’re struggling and also the police if you’re scared.

fizzylem
      Participant

Call the police ALL and report him; get them to deal with him; maybe get out tomorrow and call 101 for some advice on how to get him out of the house and how to make it safe and secure. You’re right you cant live like this, but the answer is not to take your own life, it’s to take back your power; you really do not need this man and you will be better than ok without him x

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content