Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      starchild
      Participant

I have no idea why the panic and anxiety is so bad today.
      Am sick of this …alters my skin appearance ….overactive cortisol again ….
      All he needs to do is sign the paperwork…(detail removed by Moderator)…done …but No …not going to happen.

KIP.
      Participant

Hey, hang in there, im still waiting for his signature too. I think they all like to drag it out but they cant drag it out forever.

starchild
      Participant

well im waiting still

Its Friday and still time for my Friday email after everything has closed down for the weekend and I have to sit with it all until Monday /Tuesday In this case.

Anxiety and shakes high …playing the waiting game … no sleep for the last 2 nights

Also just lost my job austerity cuts

ILoveMusic
      Participant

Hi Starchild – really sorry to read you are going through so many different things.

He will be forced to sign paperwork at some point whether he likes it or not, so try and hang in there knowing he will eventually have no choice but to get on with it. If you are using a lawyer or whatever regarding this issue have them apply pressure and do their job hence removing a stress level for you.

Anxiety and lack of sleep is entirely normal given the circumstances and now also being made redundant – sometimes a lot of things hit at once and in time you will begin to cope again. You would be abnormal if you felt nothing at all – what I do in times like yours when I’m shaking and anxiety ridden is to tell myself it’s completely fine to feel this way, it’s uncomfortable and like ALL things it will pass.

Take care and keep posting.

Hugs x

Nova
      Participant

starchild…the panics are a horrible, though also positive reminder that we are out.. even though it feels tough. A signature will come to you and freedom!

I am awaiting mine too. Wait for LIFE!

big hugs xx

starchild
      Participant

second time I have beenn made redundant in (detail removed by Moderator) ….
      yes waiting for like to begin …so frustrated with being trapped still..

the most positive thing with this is that I train as the physical stuff helps the anxiety attacks,, just wish it would end …

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content