Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    • #145568

      Can I apply for an order to stop my ex from taking my children from school or from the streets outside my house he hasn’t seen them in (detail removed by Moderator) years. He has just told me he can (detail removed by Moderator).

    • #145571

      Yes, make sure your the resident parent in law. Talk to a solicitor most offer a free initial consultation. Your local womens aid should be able to help or the national domestic abuse helpline will have more info. I’d also report his threat to the police so they have it on record.

    • #145706

      You can apply for a prohibited steps order, just know it could open up a can of words and the retaliation being that he applies for a contact order. But it is that peace of mind I was told if my ex took my child out of the county even wales Etc I would struggle getting them back so it’s worth doing.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide


Log in with your credentials


Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content