Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Freedom @
      Participant

I think I just need to clear my head. Soon to be ex told me (detail removed by moderator) he needs an operation. He did have a phone appointment with doctor but refuses to tell me what the issue is but its not life threatening. Apparently ite (detail removed by moderator). Didnt see that one coming…it never ends

Darcy
      Participant

Hi my beautiful angel… Freedom,
      You are so right it does never end and that is life.
      There will always be reasons, moments that could pull you back in.
      However you need to stay strong, and disconnect from him.
      You are not responsible for him, his health, his life.
      What you are responsible for is yourself, your own well being, self love, self affection so start focusing on this and not him. All the time you are having thoughts of him it is taking energy away from yourself.
      You cannot control his health or the outcome of it
      Sending you love and support
      Darcy xx

KIP.
      Participant

Why tell you half a story? He’s messing with you again. You won’t win no matter what your response is so give him none x

Freedom @
      Participant

Yes half a story is all I got i stopped asking questions after I found out its not serious. We’ll see…thanks for replies kip and darcy x

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content