Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Mellow
      Blocked

We have separated still live together and there’s still physical contact ie seggs
      I had tried to set boundaries in the beginning by saying relationship had ended but he proceed to say (detail removed by Moderator) so I agreed.the other day he told me (detail removed by Moderator) I said (detail removed by Moderator) he tried to say he wasn’t upset but I can hear sulky anger in his voice and sometimes he even comes over and starts touching till I tell him to go.so now I’m left thinking I want this to stop he’s getting confused I don’t have feelings for him. but I thought he had the cheek to say stop doing that when it’s him Perusing me and then me saying yes or him Persuing and saying no.then every time we’ve done I say it’s a mistake he says (detail removed by Moderator) I don’t know if I’m being pressured cause sometimes I want to sometimes I don’t but now I’m thinking we shouldn’t be doing it cause we aren’t together and should he even be asking when we are not together ?

Bananaboat
      Participant

I would say stop. Set clear boundaries- you’re not together. Sex muddies that water and he’s using it against you.

Ariel
      Participant

I would say stop too. It’s so easy to just fulfil that need but it makes things complicated and gives mixed signals.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content