Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Ostrich
      Participant

Ex is still around, he’s getting more brazen considering I have a non mol against him. It was turning up to a pub my friend drinks in and she bumped into him, he was leaving cans by my car, but it’s more intense now he actually beeps when he’s behind my place and when he drives past out the front or he’ll play loud music, I’m waiting to be moved which will hopefully stop this because he won’t know where I am but it’s still the feelings,and the mind games he’s playing, it Hasan affect on me them in turn affects my child I hate living like this in fear and I have an order which he’s already breached but the police don’t have sufficient evidence to charge him….. I’m still not healed from him or to be honest over him I just want to stop these feelings of love towards him but I can’t fully hate him either…

Watersprite
      Participant

Keep Reporting every time and keep record it establishes a pattern of events that really helps. I can so relate it’s exhausting and frightening. The move will help you feel safer. Read up on trauma bonds it explained everything to me. Back yourself you doing amazing – you left got a non mol you are taking power back keep going it will get easier – you are sooo much more than an ostrich. Stand tall and strong even though your knees are quaking and keep on reporting to police even tho it feels like it’s never ending. I know how hard it is x*x

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content