Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      enofadov
      Participant

Facing (detail removed by moderator) about sexual abuse and trying to get the strength to get through it. My parents don’t really want to talk about it. I only have one hour session with my counsellor and no real life friends who I can go into details with.
      Emotionally I just feel weak, doubting things ever really happened, terrified I won’t remember details and sound like I’m lying. I have nobody to talk to about this. Driving myself mad I just don’t know how I will get through it.
      I know I can’t go into any more detail on here but has anyone been through a similar thing? Please private message me don’t know what to do.

HopeLifeJoy
      Participant

I haven’t been through this experience but want to send you strength, others have been through it and will be able to advise you better.
      Rape Crisis I’ve heard are very supportive regarding sexual abuse. Call them in any case and ask for guidance.
      Breathe in deeply and out and keep steady, you’ll be alright.
      Sending you strength and many hugs 💕

enofadov
      Participant

Thank you x

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content