Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Daisy
      Participant

Lisa, ladies,
      Something is going wrong here with the new forum,
      New ladies are posting on the two top posts in I’m new,
      Both started by our moderator, the lovely Lisa,
      I’m new and welcome to the forum, but quite a few have missed getting replies to.
      I don’t know how or why this has happened, it can’t be very clear because we would all never want anyone who has bravely plucked up the courage to post to be missed, and I know I can speak for the whole gang of us here,
      We all know what it feels like to post and then wait hoping , checking for a response and to be acknowledged and heard and hopefully helped,
      So how can this be put this right and stopped from happening again?
      Any new ladies looking in , I would suggest you scroll down to create a new topic in the i’ m new topic and just say HELLO I’M NEW.
      X x x

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hi Daisy,

Thanks for reporting this to us, I will make sure I pass this feedback onto the team. You are right, the women and yourself are very supportive with new members and would always offer support to new members, so if members aren’t seeing new members posts then perhaps something is wrong.

We will look into this, thanks again.

Best wishes

Lisa

Forum Moderator

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content