Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      betterdays
      Participant

God knows how to write this can’t stop crying. I’m so desperate. And shaking. My family again had started my mum rang and said my dad no longer wants my autistic son to go to the pub to him again as he’s annoying. This has tipped me over the edge so I got myself a drink wbich I don’t usually do. I ended up phoning the ex up he came round we had gone to bed to sleep but about (removed my moderator) when I were half asleep I felt his hand between my legs I sadly went ing with it which all the time I thought about what I learnt on the freedom programme the sexual controller. After I sobbed and he said what have I done now? I’m downstairs I’m in a state sobbing disgusted low feel like everyone is against us. Please help x

SilkyHalide
      Participant

Better days, hugs to you.
      It’s so hard when we are so used to turning to them for comfort. He’s taken advantage of you when you are in emotional and intoxicated state.

Please try and speak to someone now at WA
      Can you ask him to leave?

betterdays
        Participant

Hi yes he will have to go I’m terrified alone downstairs crying while he’s laid upstairs asleep feel like dying x

SilkyHalide
      Participant

Helpline number above

SilkyHalide
      Participant

I lost someone recently and ended up letting my ex sort of hug me even though I didn’t want to. He’s also tried to get me to go to bed with him in past months saying just to sleep I managed to say no but let him stay in the house.
      Please don’t blame yourself. He is responsible for his actions and knows he is crossing the line.

betterdays
        Participant

Thanks silky halide. The part when I started crying straight after and him saying what have I done now? Proves things x

SilkyHalide
      Participant

Are you in danger asking him to leave?

SilkyHalide
      Participant

Please ring helpline they can advise you and ask you the right questions to help you decide what to do. Xx

betterdays
      Participant

No I’m not in danger he’s upstairs asleep I’m on couch I want him out in morning first thing don’t want to say anything now when kids asleep x

SilkyHalide
      Participant

Yes he’s transferring his anger or guilt or both onto you.

SilkyHalide
      Participant

Yes that’s what I did slept on couch but didn’t get much sleep. Xx

SilkyHalide
      Participant

I have made new friends in support group so when I need someone I ring them not him. WA may be able to point you to local group.
      I was so isolated by him I had no one but now I have a number of people I can trust.

SilkyHalide
      Participant

Hope you are feeling a bit better Hun. I’m going to bed now but do ring helpline if you feel worse again, they really can make a difference even if just talking it through. Xx

Confused123
      Participant

HI Hun

hope u got him out and r feeling better today, just see it as part of closure and maybe this happening has made u realize u cant rely on him for support as he thinks of his own needs

Serenity
      Participant

Don’t beat yourself up, Better Days.

Think of the situation: your mother’s unkind words triggered you, so you were immediately made to feel vulnerable and ended up allowing him in, etc.

Maybe this is a sign that you should begin to distance yourself from your mother- and your ex- take the new house, and go?

You and your boys deserve to be treated well and spoken about kindly.

You’ll be ok, Better Days.

I hope he has left and gone.

Let us know how you are.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content