Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Peacethroughhealing
      Participant

I have never posted in this section because I haven’t had any positive moments but I want to post this here to maybe help other women who are feeling a bit low tonight. I have finally, after months and months, found an officer who says I have a case and who is working with me to take things further in bringing him to justice. I know it is a slow process but his work are now aware and both the police and work are talking to one another now. The main thing for him to lose out of everything is his job, his status. (detail removed by moderator) I got a disclosure done early last year and now it also turns out that there is more that he’s done that I am not privy to. I know I will absolutely have up and down days again but the main thing for me is that after months I feel that I am finally being heard. I almost gave up but KIP has been amazing and should be working for Women’s Aid given the support she gives other women on here. I don’t know what will happen going forward but I feel positive and optimistic for the first time in a long time.

Peacethroughhealing
      Participant

I am now at the angry stage. I cried so much last year and was broken and completely devastated. Now I feel anger and my love for him has gone. I can truly see him for what he is…a monster, a manipulator. Time will tell and at the very least HR in work know and are taking things very seriously.

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hi there Peace through healing, it is good to see that you could finally feel able to post in the positive moments section. It is good to see that you feel you are being listened to and taken seriously.

The user’s on the forum are always incredibly supportive of each other. It is amazing to hear that KIP gave you such strength.

Best wishes

Lisa

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content