Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Helphelphelp
      Participant

All I’ve done today is read stuff about abuse, I often read stuff that makes me feel I’ve been abusing, like it says if your partner was jealous, well I was, he would eye up women when I was there so very obviously, so I got where I didn’t want to go out because I’d be made to look stupid as the woman would know he was doing it, some would ignore it but others would pull their tops down a bit lower or give a grin, Then a few times I wanted to see his computer or phone, and that was because he would put the lid down quickly or minimise his screen if I went near it, or he would message message message n not say one word about who it was, I’d always say ohh it’s bla bla she’s asking this or that, and I do that with most people so as not to look rude. Plus if he had gone the wrong end of the stick by me shutting my computer down at the exact time he came over I’d understand how it looked and show him JUST so as he wouldn’t feel worried or insecure. He would just say ohhh my god are u for real?? No your not seeing anything I’m not being treated this way. Then I’d get hours of either you got issues, your mad, this is because of past relationship, your weird n this is not normal. Then I’d be trying to explain why I felt that way and if he just showed me I’d have no need to question. So I’m lost. Inside I DO NOT think I had a problem I think he wound me up and got me that way, I mean can anyone tell me if your partner obviously hid stuff if you would ask to see what it was he was hiding? I’m driving myself mad here. I’ve asked some friends and they say “ listen if my bloke hid anything I’d be wanting to see what it was, or my bloke has his phone and computer open so I could look at anything if I wanted so I don’t need to feel that way. Or are they just on my side? What do you think girls?? Xx

Sleepypigeon
      Participant

Hi, you are not mad, and it is him who is making you feel this way. My ex was the same. Phone was always in his hand, took it everywhere and if I said he was always on it he would turn it back to me and say I was to. I stopped he didn’t. He would take it to the bathroom. On it before bed etc as soon as I left the room he would pick it up and put down if I came back. He will no what he’s doing and as you have said or asked about it he will no it makes you worry. I also asked friends and they said same as yours, that they could see their partner phone or access it without a problem. I’m sorry he’s doing this to you x

Helphelphelp
        Participant

Hi Sleepypigeon

Oh thank so much for messaging, I’m don’t mean this is good but I’m glad someone else gets what has been happening, what I can’t bare is that everyone only sees the front he puts on, Everyone thinks he’s such a soft kind caring helpful person, and if I’m honest he is, but he is also vile on every level too, I’m so much more ruff around the edges on face value but in reality he is 100 times more spiteful than I could ever be. He tells everyone I’ve a jealousy problem, even had me believing it years ago, thank you so much for messaging it’s made me feel much better and reading what you say out loud I can see it’s just another tactic to drive me mad. X

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content