This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  fizzylem 2 weeks, 2 days ago.

• Author
     fizzylem 
    Participant

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed the forum seems to have gone quiet? Not so many women posting; hoping it’s not because they feel they cant ‘get’ to it due to their isolating situations and him being around more now – makes me wonder. Hope you’re all keeping safe and well x

KIP. 
    Participant

Thanks. Yes weekends are quieter but I expect things will get busy soon. I know my minds been on other things and have been much more social on phone with friends n family x pm me anytime x

HunkyDory 
    Participant

Morning Fizzy and KIP. Yes it’s quiet. It often crosses my mind the women who are now cooped up with their abusers😔. I hope we are back to normal soon but it’s going to be a tough few weeks. Trying to make the most of it by resting walking diy reading and reflecting. Take care and hope you stay well XX

thankgoodness 
    Participant

Hi fizzylem, because of the current corona crisis, I’ve been changing all my plans, it’s crazy. I’m still getting the usual familial abuse, crying as usual. This Mother’s Day I avoided my abusive brother (I always social distance from him!) and I refused his Jeckyll and Hyde “niceness” because I know he’s going to be abusive to me again. I never trust my brother.

fizzylem 
      Participant

Good for you TG; stand up and say no to abuse! Glad you are finding ways to make this rubbish situation work for you – its most needed and important isn’t it x

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

EXIT SITE

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ Jobs

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account