Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      BraveStrongSmart
      Participant

True strength is when you walk away from the thing that you thought you couldn’t live without. Strength is shown in letting go, not holding on.

Imagine
      Participant

That is such a strong thing to say. I’m going to write that down so I can look at it when I’m struggling. Thank you x

BraveStrongSmart
      Participant

Thank you Imagine!!
      I’ve got it from an author… Vex King. He’s written an inspirational book called Good Vibes, Good Life.

I honestly recommend it as it was something that got me through the most toughest times and I still go back to reading it again sometimes. It gave me a positive mindset mentally!!

HopeLifeJoy
      Participant

Amen to that! I love this quote thank you so much for sharing BraveStrongSmart. I wrote it down into my notes too. It is so true, everytime I am letting go of my hold on a situation, a new solution I didn’t see seems to appear 😌
      I used to be good at letting go of things. Now since the abuse I am holding on to everything & anything, for dear life so vital is my need for stability.
      It is tough letting go sometimes, only when I am exhausted and breaking down can I recognise and submit to the need of letting go. If only I learned a little quicker to just follow what’s good for me instead of trying to hold on to what I cannot control.
      Learning every time 🙂

I thought I share something reciprocally to thank you, perhaps you like it…a piece of music called Creep performed by the choir Scala & Kolacny brothers 🎶🎵and also
      Stand Up by Cynthia Erivo (from the film Harriet) 💪
      Enjoy 😘

Wishing you all the best, keep going 💪 💕🌸

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content