• Author
      Serenity
      Participant

“Tough times never last
      But tough people do.”

Janedoeissad
      Participant

Great quote!

I like “your present situation is not your final destination, the best is yet to come”

Ayanna
      Participant

I love this quote!

iwillbeok
      Participant

Thanks Serenity, This was just the boost I needed on my way home. I was tired and feeling a bit ,
      ‘meh’. It gave me a little smile sat on the train! I also smiled knowing I was coming back to my home – my sanctuary! I can feel myself lately becoming tougher, more resilient. I felt so weak before despite family/friends saying how brave I was (it felt like desperation and breaking point not bravery at the time!!) I find myself being able to face things that I couldn’t before. The FOG is disappearing and out from under it I am tough, but not hard. I am me.

Peace to you all x

Ladyglittersparkles
      Participant

A friend got me a card with that same quote.

I can relate to you iwillbeok.
      I feel much stronger. Things I couldn’t handle previously are manageable now. Progress I feel its called. I need to continue working on my self development and strength. Keeping my boundaries and clarity of thought

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content