Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Ok so for the last god knows how long I’ve been in a state of fear paranoia and agoraphobia but last week something changed and I decided I can’t stay in this state anymore so I’ve been in touch with voluntary organisation to support me and eventually (when I get more confident) volunteer too (and hopefully gain some employment again) just letting you know if I can be in the dire way i was, there is hope for victims/survivors struggling too 💖💞💖

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hello Auriel,

Thank you for sharing this. Congratulations on taking what sound like such significant steps towards overcoming your anxiety and agoraphobia, it sounds like a really empowering decision to have made.

Do keep posting and let us know how you are getting on.

Lisa

Anonymous
        Inactive

Thank you Lisa I will 🙏🏻

Hereforhelp
      Participant

Auriel this sounds so positive 😊 thank you so much for sharing it really lifted me, I think you are incredible ❤️

Anonymous
        Inactive

thanks @hereforhelp I’m glad it had a positive impact (I know others get on with their daily lives) I’ve no idea how anyone manages to get up in the morning and get through the day honestly with everything they’ve experienced and are experiencing, part of me still wants to curl up and never leave my bed again but I’d had a shift and I’m going along with it 💗💕💞

nbumblebee
      Participant

You are an incredable brave wonderful lady always ready to help others I am glad you are getting support for yourself too.
      Go be amazing sweetie xxxxxxx

Anonymous
        Inactive

Thanks nbumblebee, and you keep being lovely and maintaining those new boundaries 🤗🐝🤗

Watersprite
      Participant

That’s amazing! You have so much to offer Auriel – baby steps as you reclaim you 💜 enjoy the real you not his version x

Anonymous
        Inactive

I don’t know how many times I’ve had to reclaim mystelf @watersprite with fresh starts after fresh starts it’s been exhausting, it’s given me the realisation of how many evil people there are out there but yeah fresh start number I don’t know what? but another one again, thanks watersprite
        💙🧜🏻‍♀️💙

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content