Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      ImFeelinglost
      Participant

I’m in the process of leaving my relationship. He has gone but not his stuff, (detail removed by moderator) so can see everything outside the house. I have no friends or support and scared I will have no one forever. Its been so long I don’t know how to make friends any more. He got angry at me this morning as I didn’t (detail removed by moderator) but he has ignored me for days. I am really struggling how to get an agreement in place and just tell him to take his stuff and leave but never seems to do it

Watersprite
      Participant

Hello sorry to hear you are struggling you really are making so much progress. I think you need support. Please call women’s aid they will help you and educate yourself living read Lundy Bancroft living with the dominator. The anger and then silence is psychological abuse and designed to make you feel like you can’t manage – but you can and you are! It sounds like coercive control call police if you feel in danger during this time. You will be able to make friends and build a life when you are free it takes time but you will slowly create a new life the one you want and deserve. Keep posting if it helps – you are not alone many of us have been there and have got out the other side x

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content