Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

I’ve got a place at a refuge. I leave (detail removed by Moderator). I feel sick and sad and scared. I cannot stay where I am though. It’s making me ill. I am having heart palpitations, dizzy spells and shortness of breath whenever I have to speak to him. When I’m out the house or with friends or in the house without him I’m fine. But as soon as I think about him or talk to him I start to feel ill. I am feeling the pressure as in a few days it will all be out in the open and him and his family will go at me with both barrels. I’m scared but I know it is for the best. I’m finally taking my daughter and getting out!!

maddog
      Participant

Well done! Hope all goes well with the move. Your and your childrens safety is paramount. You will be supported.

Tiffany
      Participant

Well done. It’s a huge step, but a concrete plan for getting out is a massive positive moment. Congratulations.

Ayanna
      Participant

Very well done! Stay safe and keep us posted!

iwillbeok
      Participant

Sending you lots of strength and support Rockandroll!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content