Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Marvel
      Participant

hey i am thinking about going into a refugee,I’m bot living with my abuser for the moment ,he was arrested and got told not to show up at the house for (detail removed by Moderator) because the police is investigating my case now.his name is on the tenancy aswell and I’m scared that after (detail removed by Moderator) he will just show up.when I’m outside his friends are always calling him and telling him were I am.the thing is I have 3 children my oldest is a boy and he’s (detail removed by Moderator).now I read on one refugee site that most refugees don’t allow boys over 13 in their houses.its says their are only a few refugees that allow boys my sons age in their houses ,means I must probably travel very far away,which I dont mind I just want to get away from him.the other thing that I’m wondering is how long does it take to get a place in a refugee?

Eggshells
      Participant

Hi Marvel

I’m sorry that I can’t answer your questions. The forum is busy today so just s wanted to send you some love and bump you back up to the top of the forum. xx

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content