Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Soulsearcher18
      Participant

When sisters? Time is coming for sure…
      Or am I just living in hope ?
      Someday soon are we survivors out there going to take to the streets too? Stand side by side with the young and demand change?

Change to a system that allows our perpetrators to rape and assault us without punishment.

Is this really 2020 in the UK?

Lotus20
      Participant

I’m with you.

Hazydayz
      Participant

Soulsearcher, I’ll be there standing beside you and all of us! who feel the need to bring forth real awareness! Real change!đź’ž

Soulsearcher18
      Participant

Women’s Aid, Refuge, Domestic abuse charities- we should be on the streets marching on this. They march for Black Lives Matter- for George Floyd and the injustice, the Young march for climate change and their exams- we should be with them marching and speaking out for the abuse we experience. When? Where? How?
      We should be uniting with these groups and being a part of the movement for change.

iliketea
      Participant

Yes yes yes!! Let’s do it!!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content