Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      RedGiraffe
      Participant

Heyy guys, has anyone had a risk assessment carried out before? I have one tomorrow and I’ve been told it usually takes about 45 minutes but apart from that I don’t actually know any more information!

A little worried of the unknown. Wondered if anyone knew what types of questions I will be asked? Anxiety is starting to kick in!

Eggshells
      Participant

Hi RG, I’ve had loads of risk assessments. They all ask slightly different questions. The most common ones are about if there has been any cruelty to family pets, are there any children in the household, has he ever threatened to kill you, has there been violence in a given time period.

If you just answer honestly, they will do their best to protect you and your family as best they can. It is really nothing to worry about. xx

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content