Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      EeyoreNoMore
      Participant

Hey ladies, I need a safe place to rant so here I am!

(detail removed by Moderator) is sons birthday. It is the day that ex and I ‘agreed’ my son would move out. I should be happy that ex is gone and son knows nothing of the ‘agreement’ but I look at him (detail removed by Moderator) and he’s still just a kid. Not able to survive in the world alone. I can’t believe ex would even consider throwing son out of MY house to please his own selfishness.

One day ex was off on one of his tirades and told me I had to choose between him and my son. He said son should go live with his dad. I said no. Ex ever so kindly agreed that son could stay until his [X] birthday (detail removed by Moderator). It hurts me so much that he was so horrid to my son and that I allowed it to happen for so long.

Our daughter is now the age that my son was when ex came into our lives. That hurts too.

Got celebratory pizza and it was bl00dy Burnt. Pizza place wouldn’t answer the phone for me to complain to.

Anxiety has been through the roof today and I just noticed to top it all off I’ve had my knickers on inside out all day! Argh!!!

Confused123
      Participant

Hey Lovely

These men are pure evil, it hurts so much what they put us through and the children, rant as much as u need to, what they did , the anger has to be released, call the pizza people in morning , take photo of the pizza as evidence. hope tommrow is a better day

SunshineRainflower
      Participant

Lol that made me laugh at the end Eeyore, it sounds like you have at least retained your sense of humour! 🙂 I can understand it being upsetting, it is always painful to remember what these men manipulated us into doing and ‘agreeing’ to. My ex used to make horrible sexist jokes. Initially I didn’t quite understand them and thought they musn’t be that bad because I thought he was this sweet guy, so sometimes I did a half hearted laugh. When I started to think about the jokes I realised how horrible they were and later said I didn’t like them he immediately retorted ‘well you laughed’ to shut me down. It was awful and very confusing as I am 100% a feminist.

The wonderful thing is, your ex lost and you and your children are now safe and free of him. Don’t beat yourself up for what he nearly made you do, the important thing is that you saw through him, stood up to him and broke free.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content