Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      betterdays
      Participant

As he were trying to scare me banging doors throwing pans on floor. Rang them an hour ago no sign. I’m hardly surprised that some poor women end up left for dead it’s digusting the hole bl**dy lot. I’m drained down and desperate can’t take anymore xx

Ayanna
      Participant

Oh hun, so sorry. I hope they turn up.
      You need to get social services involved and this boy needs intense psychological support. Hopefully your call to the police helps with the urgency of this problem. x*x

godschild
      Participant

Sorry to hear this, my son used to get very angry when lived at home due to his Dad, I agree with (detail removed by moderator) speak to the non emergency police and see if they can help, He really does need support and councelling it sadley sometimes runs in families or they learn it form the Dad xx

Confused123
      Participant

HI sweetie

Sending u massive hug out, I know exactly how emotionally draining and horrible it feels to have to call police on your own son , its like we r with the abuser again, I Too sadly have to do this sometimes, please get support for yourself, not sure how old your child is but I would recommend getting the youth offending service involved to help work with your son. I am currently doing this, has your son tried counselling, is there any male role model that could have word with him, you have to work so hard with these kids to get them to see they are mirroring their dad behaviour. Feel free to private message me if u need to chat further. I will say always try to protect yourself and your other children, don’t feel bad about having to call the police. If there is one thing ive learnt , its better to call them now at first incident then let them think u r too scared and wont, hope police got to u in time

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content