Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

i feel a little sad tonight i have read some real heartbreaking posts which has really touched me and made me realise my abuse was very bad but could of been 10x worse. i have spent the day alone at home its been really sad and very lonely. its i have thought about hi a lot which sickens me made me realise how sad and unhappy i am. but i am free from abuse and heartache and its brilliant. i just hope all you ladies who are trapped can get free i really am lucky

gran
      Participant

Dear “i’m so sad” i am so glad you are free from abuse and heartache,leaving is very hard to do when you have been made to feel like nothing you feel like you are nothing and can achieve nothing, i have spent a lifetime wanting to leave and now i am elderly regret so much not going when my kids were growing up. they were affected by it so much more than i realised it at the time. now he is sick and old and grumpy and it is even harder to leave. change your life for the better and be your own best friend. love granxxx

Anonymous
      Inactive

oh gran i want to give you a big hug

diymum@1
      Participant

You know Gran is right you might feel alone but I think we all feel alone in this situation/scenario. Lots of people just don’t get it. They don’t see how we get so trapped-but we know how many obstacles we have to overcome when we feel really vulnerable. This will be the very best thing you’ve ever done in your life. It won’t feel that way right now but you’ll get your life back on track xx just keep getting stronger now 🌈❤️Love diymum

Anonymous
      Inactive

oh i know its the best thing i ever done without a doubt. i never look back now as i can see how he almost destroyed me. i grieve for what a good life we could of had together but it was not meant to be. things happen for a reason. i just havnt figured out why yet

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content