Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      betterdays
      Participant

Thinking of things the things he said in the early days when we first seperated. U were best thing to happen to me I should of showed u more. Oh and if I get help am I in with a chance!! And we need to sort stuff out only get would walk through the door sit down and back to the same. U want me to change but u won’t. Kids were 90 percent to blame. Then my (detail removed by Moderator) of a sister were 50 percent to blame. I were lucky he took me on with 2 autistic kids. How he will NEVER forgive me cor making him get rid if his dogs tbis were so he couldn’t keep tabs. But yet I had to forget all the abuse..X

Serenity
      Participant

How on earth can he blame children? This shows how immature he is.

My ex was the same- he used to tell friends he had ‘no problem with me, just the kids’ – and they were his own kids!

He looked at me confused one day when I reminded him that he was the adult, they the children.

These men aren’t equipped to be parents. They are too self-focused.

Did he have a bad relationship with his mother, by any chance?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content