Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      betterdays
      Participant

It all too late to try building and move on with my life with my boys. It’s probably too far gone I let tbem down yrs on yrs the person that were supposed to protect them. I hate myself I’m a total disgrace x

SilkyHalide
      Participant

Oh Betterdays, we all feel like this at times. Please don’t be so hard on yourself, you are definately not a disgrace. You need to focus on building your relationship with yourself and the boys will see you grow stronger and the gap you feel at the moment will shrink.
      Hugs

Serenity
      Participant

You aren’t a disgrace. You are a very brave lady.

It’s never too late to start doing the things your abuser wouldn’t allow you the freedom or energy to do.

X*x

Confused123
      Participant

Hey HUn

PLease dont be too hard on yourself, we all leave when we feel ready and u have left now, focus on that and how u can move forward. work on loving yourself and rebuilding yourself again, boys will follow u

Suntree
      Participant

No you didn’t you did the best you could with what you had at the time. Remember that.

If you can leave someone who has taken you to hell and kept you there, slowly you will be able to grow again and with that you will start to flourish.

In the mean time like you would tend a garden with love, look after yourself.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content