Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Neueranfang
      Participant

I can’t believe that my life is still of such low quality due to my abusive Ex. (Detail removed by moderator) he is still either trying to get back with me or abusing me via texts/emails etc whenever he can.No contact never worked cause of the kids and because him and his family live close by our children’s school.
      Anyway, I haven’t been fooled into going back to him but it just won’t stop.He is stopping me from progressing with my life in every way and he is using any channel to get to me.I have been trying to be civilised when arranging child contact etc but co parenting is almost impossible.It is impossible. (Detail removed by moderator) I told him (once again) that I won’t put up with his behaviour anymore and that I will start reporting things again / getting a non molestation order if it continues.The kids wanted to call him and he was fine.I bought a phone for them just to use to call him so I can keep him blocked.Anyway, after talking to them all nice , he then texted my son (detail removed by moderator).I went upstairs to put our younger child down after the phone call and didn’t think he would text anything but in the (detail removed by moderator) I was upstairs he managed to send these texts to our son and he was distraught when I got down.He was crying and obviously didn’t understand his dad’s psychotic behaviour.It’s all just too much.I’m deeply regretting not leaving him years ago.When the kids were young.They would have forgotten about him.He isn’t a dad anyway.Never has been.I feel so sorry for my kids that I have chosen such a bad dad for them.Such a rubbish, horrible dad who only cares about himself and who doesn’t care if he hurts his own children.I had to unblock him and tell him how sick he is and now he is threatening with suicide.He just wants to force me in every possible way to get back with him and suffer for the rest of my life.It is so unfair.He hasn’t got the right to do this to us

Ariadne
      Participant

Hi @Neueranfang,

I know it is very frustrating when time keeps ticking by and we’re still feeling stuck or attached to this person, by will or not. When you have to co-parent it must be especially difficult!

I don’t know what kind of legal resources are out there for your situation, but I would think that especially if he is harassing the kids that the court wouldn’t condone that? If you have text messages as proof, maybe something can be done!

Take care of yourself.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content