Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      I wont take no more
      Participant

Do judges have to go with the recommendations of a section 7 report ?

diymum@1
      Participant

id say yes 9 times out off ten they go with the report – they follow the welfare check list xx childs welfare is paramount over anything else xx

KIP.
      Participant

I’m not happy with the Section 7 report, what can I do?

If you do not agree with the report it is important that you let the Court know your concerns. The judge will consider your concerns when making a decision.

diymum@1
      Participant

id get the GP to back you if theyve not metioned your concerns xx

Had.enough
      Participant

(Details removed by moderator)

It is contact at all costs in the majority of cases.

(detail removed by moderator)

ahhh rant over

sorry guys.

Lavenderrose
      Participant

Is this what Cafcass do? Do they favour Father’s no matter what?

diymum@1
      Participant

if you prove the abuse definitely not xx

Lavenderrose
      Participant

Proof as in police incidents contact with GP and here? Xx

maddog
      Participant

My treatment by these people has been so bad that I cannot articulate it here.

fizzylem
      Participant

Contact ‘family rights group’ – Ive not used them as havent needed to but they have been rec. on here before and this is exactly what they help with.

I do know you have the right to say you oppose it if you want but its probably better to get help with this from the above x

diymum@1
      Participant

yeh GP /womens aid/ any diaries and the family rights group can direct you. their website is really good xx

maddog
      Participant

Family Rights Group are good for when Social Services are involved. They don’t deal with the Family Courts or anything not in the public body. They will listen but can’t help with the secrecy of the family courts are involved. Rights of Women are brilliant, if you are able to get through. Several times I have been on redial for them for the full two hours and without response. There is very little help when an ex is dragging you through the family courts.

If you are unhappy with the reports made to court I suggest you make a formal complaint. If your complaint isn’t dealt with adequately, seek advice to take it to the ombudsman.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content