Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Whosthatgirl
      Participant

So with things getting nastier by the day and the first custody hearing looming, i asked for some medical notes from last year to see what had been said and sure enough they noted that they should speak to me about the freedom project. The upping of control and violence toward DS started soon after. I now feel guilty that my beginning to stand up for myself resulted in my son getting hurt but also see it would have got worse and worse.  (Court related detail removed by moderator) so exhausted with the worry thougb.

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hi Whosthatgirl

It’s understandable that you are feeling worried and exhausted, I really hope things start to get easier for you after this is over. It’s not your fault your son got hurt, you didn’t cause this and I hope he is doing ok.

If you haven’t already, have a look on the Rights of Women website as they have lots of information which may be helpful to you.

Good luck and keep posting

Lisa

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content