Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Hazydayz
      Participant

Hi. Just been looking down the members online now? These lots of you I haven’t seen here before? Maybe your all new on here? I joined in may and a lot of women that were active on here then have gone off for a while I notice. Maybe away for many reasons, whatever they are? I like to think their lives are sorted now? and their happy! Maybe living a free life? Not currently needing our support maybe? That’s a lovely thought isn’t it. But this sanctuary doorway is always open to us, even to return to and that’s reassuring isn’t it. And we all enjoy a chat with friends reappearing here after a holiday away that’s for sure. Everyone here, just reading for now, be assured, we’re looking forward to meeting you here too! when your ready. See you all here again sometime soon, take care, stay safe, hope you have a nice day in the sunshine 🌞 Hazydayz 💞

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Thank you Hazydayz for a brilliant hello from the Forum!

Lisa

Hazydayz
        Participant

Thankyou Lisa 💞

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content