Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Escapee
      Participant

Hi ladies,

I just wanted to share my win with you.

Today has been the first day in nearly a year that I haven’t had that awful feeling in my stomach (they call them butterflies but that’s too nice a term, it’s more like a bag of blue bottles!).

A whole day without them! It’s such a good feeling ❤️

Anonymous
      Inactive

OMG! Doing a pee pee dance here!!! That’s HUGE isn’t it!!???? Sounds little but it soo isn’t. See how it does calm down it does. And alot of that is due to when our thoughts get aligned and positive and healthy, then our body does what our minds tells it to do sooo, right thoughts create right feelings. Make sense? Whatever you’re’ doing, keep it up!!!

Wants To Help
      Participant

Yay, and many more days of them to come. Keep swallowing that fly spray, or whatever it is you’re doing. It clearly works 🙂

Anonymous
      Inactive

LOL! Fly spray, I use white out myself!

Soulsearcher18
      Participant

Excellent news Escapee! A massive cheers to that and here’s to many more days like it too. Escapee was FREE!

Escapee
      Participant

Thank you ladies

I’ll keep up that fly spray! 😂💕

KIP.
      Participant

👏onwards and upwards x

Escapee
        Participant

Thank you KIP (your support has been so appreciated by me ❤️)

Cuppatea
      Participant

Well done. I’m really happy for you. You go girl. And many more days to come. I wish you peace and tranquillity because you deserve it.

😘😘😘😘😘😘

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content